Award Winning Cuisine
Recipes & Promotions
Look at our Ranges
Where to Find Us
Butter Chicken with Rice
A smooth mild creamy curry also known as Murgh Makhani prepared with tender boneless chicken breasts.
Served with fragrant rice
Delicious and authentic Ready to eat meals
• Shelf stable 450g tray meals
• 18 month shelf life
• No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
• 6 meal recipes available
• Not Suitable for Vegetarians
• Serves 1
• No gum and no starch
Cooked Basmati rice (50%) contains: water, rice, turmeric, cumin seeds. Curry sauce (36%) contains: Water, cream (8%), onions (7%), tomatoes (2%), canola oil, sugar, ginger, salt, cashew nuts, garlic, red chilli powder, herbs & spices. Cooked Chicken Breast (14%) contains: Boneless chicken (some small bones may remain), salt.
Contains cashew nuts & milk.
Made on equipment that also processes dairy,
nuts, soy & sesame products.
Shelf stable product. Once opened use immediately.
Do not consume if the seal is broken, or the tray is leaking or bloated.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for home freezing
Microwave Heating Steps
1. Pierce film lid in several places
2. Cook on FULL POWER: 60 Seconds (750W/Category D)
3. Peel back film lid and stir
4. Re-cover and heat for a further: 30 Seconds (750W/Category D)
5. Stir and leave to stand for 1 minute
6. Ensure food is piping hot and serve with Naan or Chapati if desired.
Gross Weight : 450g
Copyright © 2015 'Taste of India Foods' is a registered brand name of Foods Pacific Limited